We’ve headed back East for our SS15 production. Saigon holds a special place in my heart having lived out there and its always fun to hang out with my friends out there who are all up to something interesting.
It was off to Cambodia to run the half marathon around Angkor Watt and we managed to pull ourselves out of the comfort of our gorgeous room at La Residence to get up for the 5am start!
Sunrise over the temples is pretty magic and spectacular though, and it was all for a good cause – We ran for Pacific Links, a charity who work hard to prevent the Trafficking of Women and Children from Vietnam and support Trafficking Survivors (www.pacificlinks.org)
Back for a quick dip in the inky blue pool at La Residence before a yummy lunch at the uber chic Aman.
EH Siem Reap Top tips:
– La Residence is a gorgeous place to stay with that, that mix of French and Cambodian style make it a winning combination, once you see the pool it will win you over!
– The most luxurious place is the Aman, no more said the Aman have that magic ingredient – so slick its not even sign posted from the outside gate
– Check out Banteay Srey temple – very pretty in the evening given its made of pink sandstone
– Sunset at Angkor Watt – or sunrise depends how lazy you are!
– If you’re wondering around the market check out Blue Pumpkin great café in the style of BedSupperClub in Bangkok
– Nest Restaurant is good for something a bit more swanky
– Aha Restaurant has interesting but seriously yummy Khmer food, all locally sourced and very good value